Logic Vault Door - 28/30 in. Outswing
*The Vault Door is Wi-Fi based and does require a strong connection. In some instances, a Wi-Fi extender may be needed and is not included.
*This door is designed to be installed into a standard 30" rough door opening. The opening should be roughly 1" larger on the sides and top to allow for shims to ensure the door is square.
*Ships only to the lower 48 states - excluding HI, AK, & PR
This product works with our FREE Lockdown Logic App. Logic allows you full customization of your product all from the palm of your hand. Use the app to not only set your preferences and contacts but also trigger actions in other Lockdown Logic products. Best of all the app is free and there are no monthly subscription costs. Pair all of our smart products with one convenient and easy-to-use app.
Choosing the Correct Swing
Standing on the outside of the door:
Left hand - the hinges will be on the left side and the door will open with the door swinging to the left.
Right hand - the hinges will be on the right side and the door will swing to the right.
- 1 Logic Vault Door
- 1 Wall Power Adapter - 110v
- 3 18650 Rechargeable Batteries
- Battery Alligator Clips
- ¼” Drill Bit
- 10 Anchor Screws
- User Guide
- Quick Access Menu Magnet
- Master Pin Code Card
- Lockdown Decals
- 1 Secured Lifestyle
Vault FAQ Page
- Insert Dimensions: 29.88” x 4.5” x 80” (W x D x H)
- Dimensions Including Trim: 38" x 83.75" (W x H)
- Use with or without Wi-Fi (See chart in images of features)
- Pair with the Lockdown Logic App for maximum features and no subscription fees
- Customizable settings – Decide how often and who receives notifications
- Trigger actions with other Lockdown products – EX: When you enter your room your Logic Plug can turn your lights on
- Monitor temperature and humidity – the Vault Door monitors and records the elements and sends a notification if the elements are unsafe
- Notifications - the Vault Door, through the lockdown logic™ app, will push notifications and alerts to your devices like sms, texts, or emails.
- Set thresholds - set maximum and minimum thresholds for temperature and humidity. The Vault Door will alert you when a change is detected
- Open/close sensor - using the included sensor magnet, the Vault Door will detect when the door is opened or closed and will send you an alert
- Motion sensor - the Vault Door detects tampering motion or impacts. If someone tries to break into your vault, room, or cabinet, your puck™ detects the motion and sends you an alert to the tampering
- Continuous power cord supplied that works with a standard wall outlet as well as rechargeable backup batteries and alligator clips for external battery hookup
- Easy replaces any standard interior door (of specified width dimensions)
- Choose left- or right-hand swing (See “Choosing the Correct Swing” in the section to the right)
- Made with durable 11 gauge steel construction
- Features 8 locking bolts that slide directly into the frame
- Weighs 350 lbs
|Feature||Wifi Enabled||Wifi Disabled|
|Master Pin Access|
|Up-to 9 Guest Pins|
|Incorrect Code Alarm|
|Loss of Power Alert|
|Loss of Wi-Fi Alert|
|Temperature Threshold Alert|
|Humidity Threshold Alert|
|Low Battery Alert|
|Low Battery Notification|